City of Carlton
Whether you’re looking for small wineries or picturesque vineyard-covered hills, Carlton is a must-see destination for Oregon wine country visitors. Carlton is home to the Yamhill-Carlton American Viticultural Area, which is internationally renowned for its downtown with nearly two dozen wine-tasting rooms. Carlton is simply “Pinot Paradise”.
Carlton is only three blocks long, but it manages to include more gastronomy and wineology than many cities ten times its size. Main is home to organic cheeses and fresh meats as well as piquant preserves, creative deserts, and artisan chocolats. Carlton was once a small, but important, logging community.
- Dog-Friendly Wineries; Where to Take Your Four-Legged Friends in The Willamette Valley
- Stunning White Pinot Noir from Yamhill-Carlton AVA Earns Maxim’s Wine of the Week
- Great Northwest Wine awards 2022 Winery of the Year to Chris James Cellars
- Willamette Valley Sets Students up for Future in Viticulture
- 5 Standout Oregon Chardonnays You Can’t Miss