City of Yamhill
Originally named North Yamhill, it was incorporated under the name Yamhill by the Oregon Legislative Assembly on February 20, 1891.
Yamhill, a small farming town located half way between Portland and the Coast, is in the heart of Willamette Valley’s Wine Country. Home of the Yamhill/Carlton High school and Intermediate School. Yamhill is a small community with 1105 citizens who are proud to call it home.
- Dog-Friendly Wineries; Where to Take Your Four-Legged Friends in The Willamette Valley
- Stunning White Pinot Noir from Yamhill-Carlton AVA Earns Maxim’s Wine of the Week
- Great Northwest Wine awards 2022 Winery of the Year to Chris James Cellars
- Willamette Valley Sets Students up for Future in Viticulture
- 5 Standout Oregon Chardonnays You Can’t Miss